Corrupted tutorial files: help appreciated

I'm working through the various tutorials which shipped with Solidworkd

2003, which are great, but for some reason the parts associated with a couple of the tutorials have become corrupted, even when reinstalled. Would anyone consider emailing me the parts within the following directory? I think there are only 5 or so of them.

installation directory\samples\tutorial\AssemblyMates

Obviously I ought to apply to get replacement source discs, but it seems a bit of a hassle for 5 small files.

Help much appreciated.

Simon

Reply to
simon.anon