Files

Hi all,

I need to send an assembly to a client on CD which contains part files that are spread all over various directories on my hard disc. As this does not usually happen to me I'm wondering what the best way is to collect all the files I need in one place. I seem to remember reading here some time ago that there is a way of saving an assembly as a 'save as' to a new folder and which saves all the parts as copies at the same time into the same folder. Any help here would be great ... thanks

Roger

Reply to
Roger

Hello Roger- Click on "File", "Find References", "Copy Files", "Preserve Directory Structure?";Answer "No", Then "Browse" to the location where you want to copy the files. Also, in the "Help" files, study how you can use SolidWorks Explorer to copy, rename, and move files. Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

Hi there,

Thanks that did it ...

Roger