Newbie: electronic parts anywhere to download?

Hi, I'm a newbie to SW, having only done 2D CAD before.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of anywhere, be it collections or manufacturer sites, that I could download electronic SW parts from?

Stuff like RF connectors, mains IEC inlet connctors, panel mount LEDs etc etc.

thanks

Reply to
JJ

try content central for quite a few bits and pieces also Paul Salvador hosts a small collection of some electrical bits

other than that try the manufactures themselves

Reply to
neil