SW Sleeping

I am running SW2003. On one of my seats SW will "go to sleep" when loading an assembly. Reinstalling SW will fix the problem. Using Outlook from Office 2000 will cause the problem to reappear. By "go to sleep" I mean that the hour glass will show when loading and assembly, but the task manager will show minimal cpu utilization (3-4%) when it should be showing

98%.

Has anybody seen problems with Office 2000 and SW2003?

Reply to
kellnerp

Hello Paul!

I have seen something similar to this but I didn't need to reinstall. I only have to shut SW down let it rest a moment and make sure the Task Manager is cleaned out. Then restart SW and it's fine.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott