Descon15: Nihil de nihilo fit

Descon 15 is now LIVE!

Thanks, Nick

Reply to
EMRR

Anything goes? I predict a lot of beautiful works of art. In spite of that, I may enter anyway. Heck, it doesn't cost anything, and I have *zero* delusions of keeping up with some of these guys... Too bad I won't be able to fly my high-power(as some assume) project by the contest close date.

Eldred

Reply to
EldredP

might as well reserve my spot on the entries list.

Gaaaa! I need to get a light slow-burnerLike a d-6 in a 13mm casing with zero thrust spike

or a *lot* of reinforcement

Reply to
tater schuld

What do you all think about keeping the contributor's names hidden until after voting?

Nick

Reply to
EMRR

I feel that its a good idea if the object is to have each design judged on its merits alone. Sounds like a fair deal!

... just like Descon 5 ...

Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #1

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller