RMR Descon Closed

Folks - there was only 1 reply about RMR Descon 16 previously and no activity. That combined with the "real" life and everything else I
have happening, I'm cancelling Descon 16 and will not be running future ones.
Anyone that is interested in managing it may contact me to gain access and then ownership of rmrdescon.com
If you are interested in a very challenging contest, see here:
http://www.rocketreviews.com/contest_spaceship_design.shtml
Thanks and happy flying!
Nick
P.S. AND I'm having some server (slowness) issues on top of that!
Nick
snipped-for-privacy@rocketreviews.com wrote:

Direct emails are bouncing so I'll reply here. I lack the energy, ability, and talent to manage a Descon, but if you'd like to ensure that the site is hosted in perpetuity, I'd be happy to provide the server and bandwidth. The genius invested in past Descons is too impressive to run the risk of it fading away.
Remove the underscores to reply OOB.
TK
--
At the 51st percentile of ursine intelligence.

Be assured that the "genius" of Descon is Archived on EMRR at www.rocketreviews.com
Nick