RMR Descon Closed

Folks - there was only 1 reply about RMR Descon 16 previously and no activity. That combined with the "real" life and everything else I have happening, I'm cancelling Descon 16 and will not be running future ones.

Anyone that is interested in managing it may contact me to gain access and then ownership of rmrdescon.com

If you are interested in a very challenging contest, see here:

Thanks and happy flying!

Nick

P.S. AND I'm having some server (slowness) issues on top of that!

Nick

Reply to
nick

Direct emails are bouncing so I'll reply here. I lack the energy, ability, and talent to manage a Descon, but if you'd like to ensure that the site is hosted in perpetuity, I'd be happy to provide the server and bandwidth. The genius invested in past Descons is too impressive to run the risk of it fading away.

Remove the underscores to reply OOB.

TK

Reply to
TDKozan

Be assured that the "genius" of Descon is Archived on EMRR at

Nick

Reply to
nick