Re: DESCON

when will the voting begin?

If you made a Wini-Beg-O I vote for you Tater.

/ArtU

> -- > Tater > President of MARS Club (NAR #660) >
> KC9ESF > NAR #79654 L1 > AMA #747769 > EAA #703312 > remove spam spelled backwards to reply > > >
Reply to
ArtU

Voting should have comenced on Tuesday. Acording to the website, we are supposed to vote on how to vote. I vote that we vote on voting right now.

Hey! I made one too. You should vote for me. Mine was first. ;-P

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

Mine's more detailed :-D

By the way, it was a 1985 Winebago Cheiftan

Reply to
tater schuld

I veto that vote, and instead propose that we vote to vote on the subject of voting after the vote vetoing process can be voted upon.

Reply to
BB

before you can vote, don't you need to vote on how pregnant and hanging chads count in the vote?

- iz

BB wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Are you going to make the proposal on how pregnant or how hung chad must be to count?

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

If Chad wasn't so well hung we wouldn't have gotten pregnant, now would we?

Reply to
BB

Ahh, se there ya go. Mine is the 1984 version. It had less detail. So mine is just as detailed as yours. :-p

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

No, those aren't actually votes. They are just sickly or elderly people that don't have the strength to push the pin all the way through.

Unless it looks like I'm loosing. In which case they are votes and the voting system is flawed.

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

while waiting for paint/glue to dry I noticed in the "I love uranus" pic a word blurred out (Captain maybe?) in order to make the paint/glue dry faster , I decided to find out what it was.

Ended up scouring the internet for winnebagoes, starting from the year the movie came out and worked backwards. figgured out that it was "Cheiftan" after only 3000 pictures :) but kept looking Cause i couldn't find the one that looked like the Eagle five (headlights,mirrors,bumper looked wrong)

Tis odd what you end up finding on the internet While waiting for glue to dry

Reply to
Tater Schuld