Happy Holidays

The management and staff at Propulsion Polymers would like to extend
our warmest seasons greetings to everyone here on RMR, and hope that you
all have a safe and happy holiday, and a prosperous new year.
Marcus Leech
Proprietor, Propulsion Polymers
Reply to
Marcus Leech
Thanks Marcus. I hope that you have a good one up there in the frozen North as well. And may Santa give you time to build that 42" 100mm EX M Hybrid Motor before the spring thaw. :-)
Marcus Leech wrote:
Reply to
Mark Simpson
Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and/or happy holidays!
Reply to
RayDunakin
Ditto!
Randy