Custom dry transfers?

Can anyone recommend a good source for custom dry transfers (lettering/logos)?

How about making your own with Decal Pro: http://www.pulsar.gs/DecalPRO/index.html
Try: http://www.tangopapadecals.com /. I have used them many times for both decals and vinyal work. I highly recommend them.
Mike
Tom does great work and I've used his services many times as well but I don't believe he does dry transfer decals -- just water slide and vinyl.

Bruce Sexton wrote:

.....and he's a rocket dude.....IRRC he builds and sells the Martian landers.
Chuck