Anyone Make Custom decals?

I'm needing a few custom decals on clear stock and my Epson won't lay down the ink properly. Does anyone on the list have a source of custom decals, waterslide preferable?
Thanks in advance...
Ron
Add pictures here
✖

This might be helpful:
http://ginfritter.coolbusiness.org/store/index.php
Ryan
Add pictures here
✖
Refer Decals & Custom Cut Vinyl Lettering & Graphics
AeroGraphics - Custom Aircraft Decals & Logos Best brands of the world - make into your own decals Ceramic Decals - Water-Slide Ceramic Transfers - BEL Inc. CustomCut Vinyl Lettering and Graphics Decalerstellung und Decalverkauf Decals: SuperCal Water Slide Decals DIY Decals - Testors Custom Decal System Free decal downloads - Vektorgrafiken für Scalemodelle Inkjet Decal Paper Pyramid Products Rcmodelgraphics Stika self made labels on my web page Regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~atong /

Add pictures here
✖
I have a new (to me anyway) ALPS printer that I'm dying to put to use. I've made a sheet for some models I'm rebuilding and they worked great. Let me know what kind of art work or lettering you need. I don't and won't charge professional prices cause I'm not a professional decal maker, but I do enjoy the small projects.
--

Zack
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
On May 24, 6:05 pm, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

I also have not had any luck with the inkjet papers. For black decals I do have a cheap laser printer (mono) and it works fine.
For color decals I had been printing out the design on regular paper, then taking the printout and a sheet of decal paper to a local copy shop for them to copy with a laser copier.
However, they installed a new high speed machine, with a very hot platen that really wrinkles the paper. I am currently shopping for a copy shop with a "cooler" copier, while watching the price of color laser printers come down.
Add pictures here
✖

I have an extensive paging on designing and having printed custom decals on an Alps printer:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~robdebie/models/decals.htm
The method described is the one that gives maximum quality, which is equal to aftermarket decal sets. At the end of the page you will find 30+ custom printers.
Rob My models: www.xs4all.nl/~robdebie/models.htm Me 163B site: www.xs4all.nl/~robdebie/me163.htm AQM-34 site: www.xs4all.nl/~robdebie/aqm34.htm
Add pictures here
✖