Anyone Make Custom decals?

I'm needing a few custom decals on clear stock and my Epson won't lay down the ink properly. Does anyone on the list have a source of custom decals, waterslide preferable? Thanks in advance...

Ron

Reply to
rondmeyersr

This might be helpful:

Ryan

Reply to
relkins

Refer Decals & Custom Cut Vinyl Lettering & Graphics

Reply to
A.T.

I have a new (to me anyway) ALPS printer that I'm dying to put to use. I've made a sheet for some models I'm rebuilding and they worked great. Let me know what kind of art work or lettering you need. I don't and won't charge professional prices cause I'm not a professional decal maker, but I do enjoy the small projects.

Reply to
Zack

I also have not had any luck with the inkjet papers. For black decals I do have a cheap laser printer (mono) and it works fine.

For color decals I had been printing out the design on regular paper, then taking the printout and a sheet of decal paper to a local copy shop for them to copy with a laser copier.

However, they installed a new high speed machine, with a very hot platen that really wrinkles the paper. I am currently shopping for a copy shop with a "cooler" copier, while watching the price of color laser printers come down.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

I have an extensive paging on designing and having printed custom decals on an Alps printer:

The method described is the one that gives maximum quality, which is equal to aftermarket decal sets. At the end of the page you will find 30+ custom printers.

Rob My models:

Me 163B site:
AQM-34 site:

Rob de Bie