Custom Decals?

A fellow chapter member without internet access is looking for someone who will
make custom decals in small quantities. I told him I had seen references to at
least one such person on r.m.s. Can anyone help with any names/contacts?
Thanks
Pip Moss
I used to feel cheap 'cause I had no signature.
Reply to
Pip Moss
Dana
I need some decals done as well, probably 100 or so, small.
Would you drop me a line, please.
TIA
Tom Young for MAI/ESM 72
Reply to
Maiesm72
Another "me too" in decal production. Can produce decals with my Alps. Cost is quite reasonable when art work is provided in vector format, (CorelDraw, AI). Custom artwork involves increased cost.
wrf snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com WRF
"Nooooooo! Stop me before I build again."
Reply to
rfranklin

Site Timeline