Custom Decals

Please give me the names and addresses of good custom decal suppliers. No ads lately in Model Railroading. Jake

Reply to
Jake Warner

Yeah I would be interested in that as well. My attempts to print decals with my HP ink jet have been dismal.

Reply to
John Franklin

Jake=A0Warner wrote: Please give me the names and addresses of good custom decal suppliers. No ads lately in Model Railroading.

Rail Graphics:

I have not used their products, so I cannot vouch for them.

Links to other suppliers:

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

Rail Graphics. I've had Custom Decals twice from them. They are excellent, in my opinion. Their address has already been submitted by previous statements.

Reply to
John Zelinsky

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:31:49 -0500, "Jake Warner" claims:

If none of those suppliers others offered are not what you need, consider Private Name Words decals from Champion. Check their online catalog at

or
They also have dimensional data and stripe sheets.

Cordially, Ken (NY)

email:

"What should we do with this projected surplus? I have a simple four-word answer: Save Social Security first." -Bill Clinton, State of the Union speech, 1998

Reply to
Ken [NY]