Custom model railroad decals to order...

I know that there is someone who has been on this newsgroup that makes custom decals for model railroading, to order. I would like to see a website if one is available - I'm writing an article on making your own decals and want to give an alternative - namely buying custom decals...

Reply to
Frank Eva