ROL NEWS--Wildman Rocketry Carries New Igniters

Wildman Rocketry Carries New Igniters April 26, 2004 Web posted at: 12:21 PM EDT
(ROL Newswire) -- Wildman Rocketry is pleased to announce they are now
carrying Light 'Em Up Igniters. These igniters come in a variety of sizes and are guaranteed to light every time. The 15" long igniters are called "Lil 'uns" and fit typical E-J motors. The 35" long igniters are called "Big 'uns" and fit typical I-L motors. An 18" long igniter is coming soon. These new igniters are available now at the Wildman Rocketry webstore located at www.wildmanrocketry.com.
Source: Wildman Rocketry
Be nice if his website was updated to actually show the igniters BEFORE the news was posted. I found nothing on the "new igniters" at the link provided, so I didn't bother to bookmark it.
--
...The Bit Eimer [remove keinewurst to email me]

"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"
heck i would like it if our site would STAY updated - givem a break geeze

Hmmm, are you suggesting that your site somehow regresses to a previous state? (seriously)
My assumption (wrong?) was that if they had put the new info up and verified it was up, then it would still be there when the "news" was published.
I don't whine about ads - actually appreciate them. But it wastes everybody's time to post an inaccurate one, and does the advertiser no good at all.
--
...The Bit Eimer [remove keinewurst to email me]

"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"
no What I am saying is that those of us who work our buts off for no pay to help the hobby get tired of bitching by folks who have a lot more time to devote to it than we do...now that is most unprofessional for sure but if you knew just how many hats we were all waring and how hard we all work for nothing more than love sometimes.. oh well. go ahead and gripe.. we try we try.. I know my dealers try!@ b

If nothing else, guys, listen to your longest running HPR kit dealer this side of U.S. Rockets.
Jerry

<< ...if you knew just how many hats we were all waring and how hard we all work for nothing more than love sometimes. >>
Keep your chin up, Barry! We appreciate our vendors and all the hard work they do to keep us flying!
OK, you're right. I should have just kept my mouth shut, as did everyone else who presumably went to that link and didn't find what was advertised. I just didn't realize that realize that being in the rocketry business makes one is so sensitive to what was meant to be constructive criticism, even if my tone was a bit harsh. I guess its just par for the RMR course.
--
...The Bit Eimer [remove keinewurst to email me]

"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"
No - I should have kept mine shut.. sorry - was a particularly busy and hectic Monday - your opinions are valid - and warranted.
I do try not to hit the reply button in here so hard...

igniter
I still don't see any information on igniters.
That was the point of the original press release, wasn't it?
I can wait. Just yell when the information is uploaded and viewable.
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
-- """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

Absolutly! Are there any others out there? b ;-)

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mfreptiles) wrote:

:)
I know of about 10 for sale :)
Commonwealth even comes with a cool debt reduction "business".
NONE of them come with business INCREASE schemes.
Those TWO businesses are not for sale.