ROL NEWS--Pyramid Rocketry LLC Now Open

Pyramid Rocketry LLC Now Open June 10, 2005 Web posted at: 1:06 PM EDT
(ROL Newswire) -- Pyramid Rocketry LLC is now open for business.
Pyramid rockets have been around for a long time and the company is proud to deliver the worlds first pyramid rocket kits. Two sizes are currently available, a 6 inch and a 9 inch both of which include; laser cut balsa and plywood parts, detailed instructions and a rear ejection system. The 6 inch is designed for D and E motors while the 9 inch flies on F and Gs. Both kits fly under 500 feet allowing for easy recovery and exciting flights.
For more details and company information please visit: www.pyramidrocketry.com
Source: Pyramid Rocketry LLC
Now this brings up a very important and highly technical point: Can you still call it a centering ring if it is square?
-- David

WWPLS?
(What Would Paul Lynde Say?)
-Shread Vector NRA #1 Paramount Leader
David wrote:

Why not? They call it a boxing ring and it's square.
Mario
Hummm.... and St Peter's Square is round... good point!
-- David

In the words of Justin Wilson: "Pie are round, corn bread are square."
; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /

My dad used to say that LONG before Justin Wilson was 'cooking' on TV...
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty. -- Thomas Jefferson

My grandmother too but but I don't think anyone here knew her.
; )
Randy http://vernarockets.com /
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Ironically, for a circle, pie are squared...
in a phonetic sort of way... ;-)
- Robert Galejs
ROL News wrote:

Aaaargh! The Goa'uld have landed!
Bill Sullivan
"Well, I think so, but Kevin Costner with an English accent?" - Pinky
http://www.state.gov/www/publications/great_seal.pdf#search ='Reverse%20Side%20of%20the%20Great%20Seal'