ROL NEWS--Rocketman Holiday Sale

Rocketman Holiday Sale
December 10, 2003
Web posted at: 9:48 PM EST
(ROL Newswire ) -- Rocketman Enterprises is having ³This is the Season
to be Jolly² sale from November 22 through December 22. This is the
biggest sale Rockerman Enterprises has ever had. They have discounted
all there parachutes 25% off. All kits are 15% off and if you buy two
Rocketman videos you will get one free! This sale is to make it a little
easier during these hard times for Santa to put some real cool stuff
under your Christmas tree. See
for details.
Source: ROL Newswire Service
Reply to
ROL News
^^^^^
(Comment on spelling error)
Ky's a great guy. If you think about it, though, he's not someone you'd expect to be Mr. Language. I think that part of his brain got taken over by some other tasks, like planning Super Bowl parties.
Zooty
Reply to
zoot
Those Super Bowl parties he has are something else! His workshop is to die for :)
Ted 'Ky's house was on my paper route' Novak TRA#5512
Reply to
nedtovak
Yes, Jerry, but news releases are written up by the manufacturer. ROL distributes them verbatim, with spelling errors and all. I guess they assume that you know how to spell your own company name.
Of course, if they'd accept news releases from you, you'd already know this.
Mike Fisher
Reply to
Mfreptiles
Ky's just fun weird. I think you have to have a certain sense of humor to "grok" what he's about.
It's not for everyone. Then again, neither am I.
Zooty
Reply to
zoot
Ok whats really on sale? According to the website you dont get a discount until you buy a chute then you get 25% off the second of less or equal value.. Id definately take advantage of this sale if all chutes were 25% off.
Reply to
Tim Summers
Was it bait and switch?

> > Rocketman Holiday Sale > > December 10, 2003 > > Web posted at: 9:48 PM EST > > > > (ROL Newswire ) -- Rocketman Enterprises is having ³This is the Season > > to be Jolly² sale from November 22 through December 22. This is the > > biggest sale Rockerman Enterprises has ever had. They have discounted > > all there parachutes 25% off. All kits are 15% off and if you buy two > > Rocketman videos you will get one free! This sale is to make it a little > > easier during these hard times for Santa to put some real cool stuff > > under your Christmas tree. See
for details. > > > > Source: ROL Newswire Service > > > > >
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
They still honor the 25% discount on single items. They were very nice to work with.
> > > Rocketman Holiday Sale > > > December 10, 2003 > > > Web posted at: 9:48 PM EST > > > > > > (ROL Newswire ) -- Rocketman Enterprises is having ³This is the Season > > > to be Jolly² sale from November 22 through December 22. This is the > > > biggest sale Rockerman Enterprises has ever had. They have discounted > > > all there parachutes 25% off. All kits are 15% off and if you buy two > > > Rocketman videos you will get one free! This sale is to make it a little > > > easier during these hard times for Santa to put some real cool stuff > > > under your Christmas tree. See
for details. > > > > > > Source: ROL Newswire Service > > > > > > > > > >
Reply to
Bullpup

Site Timeline