(AN) Rest of 2003 MC2 launches cancelled!

All,

The sod farm owners are seeding the sod this weekend. Unfortunately, this means we will NOT be permitted on the grounds until March, 2004. The owner had been very gracious to allow us its use for free, so we are respecting his business needs and cancelling all remaining 2003 launches.

For details, you should have an e-mail from Jason Yount, MC2 president. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Reply to
Eric Growden