Hi All , unless you know already,

is back up and running.

Dave B.

Reply to
vegemite

Do they sell SPAM?

Reply to
Jerry

Sorry for the above reply, once in a while something that smells like spam turns out not to be spam, just the ramblings of someone who has crafted their message to look and read just like spam...

Reply to
Jerry

Well, I'm glad to know it even if you aren't. I don't often use them but when I do I'm glad they're there.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

Forget my previous reply to you. I sent it before I saw this.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee

In message , snipped-for-privacy@adam.com.au writes

Does this mean that if you know already then it isn't back up and running?

Sorry, I'm in a silly mood today.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

"Jane Sullivan" wrote

Hmm, me too, I thought it was quite amusingly phrased. My old English teacher would have had a fit!

John.

Reply to
John Turner

Schrödinger's Model Shop ?

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Now we know what makes the box shift.... Brian

Reply to
BH Williams

Great! Thank goodness for the Australian News Service.

Regards

Peter A

Reply to
Sailor