Hornby Live Steam site - solutions to some problems

Folks,

I've only had the live steam set for a few days but have already ran into problems and found their solutions. This is a superb set but complicated and I can imagine that others may run into similiar problems so I've created a small site (very quickly) with the solutions to a couple of problems. Hopefully in the next week or so a forum will be added as I reckon we need a replacement for the Live Cyber Chat currently available on Hornby's website.

The address is

Merry Christmas and I hope everyone enjoys this superb model railway set from Hornby.

Steve.

Reply to
Steven Harris

I've created a