QI Prices

OK, I may be missing something but.... I just ordered the Q1 late, weathered from Hattons and only a few weeks ago ordered and got the Early Emblem one. Why is: Early Emblem GBP55 Southern GBP55 Late Weathered GBP61. Weathering getting pricey? Happy Xmas Rob

Reply to
Rob

...Especially when the list price is only £52.50!! - who do they think we are, proper Charlies? Think I'll go and make a pot of coffee now. :)

Regards, Paul.

Reply to
Paul Francis

Hi Paul

Hornby changed their RRP on this item when they revised their price lists earlier this year (already mentioned in the thread with subject "Price of Q1 R.R.P").

Regards

Richard Hattons

Reply to
Richard Davies

"Paul Francis" wrote

Hornby's RRP is £70.00 - you're looking at an out-of-date price list.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

...Especially when the list price is only £52.50!! - who do they think we are, proper Charlies? Think I'll go and make a pot of coffee now. :)

Regards, Paul.

Me thinks some people have missed the joke! These are all names for the Q1. Not many Southerners here then ;-)

Reply to
Mike

"Paul Francis" <

Punny, very punny.

-- Happy Holidays Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Hi Paul

This is Great !! Hunt the Q1 I got a weathered one today in South west London For £52.50 the trader even got the price list out and checked it. This is good fun when do the shops open again???

OH yea coffee pot and Charlie's nice touch!! I wonder if Santa has the wrong out-of-date price list to ???:o))

Have a cool Yule you all. Steve.

Reply to
The Parkys

Hi Steve, Are you going to tell us where in SW London?

Neil

In message , The Parkys writes

Reply to
Neil Kirby