Have a good one! :-)

Reply to
John Turner

Nice pic!

have a happy christmas one and all :)

Pete

Reply to
mutley

Thanks John, the same to you and your family :-)

I'll think of you tomorrow as we have our xmas lunch out on the patio, keeping in the shade and hoist a really cold castle to you ! :-)

Regards, Brian

Reply to
Brian McMahon

Although the front of our card doesn't bear a train this year, the back does have the 'satellite photo reconnaissance ' image of the garden railway, and the website still carries links to earlier years cards featuring trains.

Next year should see Lin building more buildings for the LGB, and I'll be concluding my conversion of the OO layout from Zero-1 to dcc. Then its onto to fitting lights in the OO coaches etc to match the LGB 8-)

(last year's LGB in nocturnal 'snow and fog')

The electronic version of the card(s) can be found on/from:

or

Christmas Greetings from Phil and Lin

Reply to
Phil

"Brian McMahon" wrote

You know how to make people *very* happy! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

Would you *really* want to drink that South African stuff, John?

Reply to
John Sullivan

"John Sullivan" wrote

It's the *sitting on the patio in the sun bit* that really appeals, but since you mentioned the Sotuh African stuff, I'd have to think long and hard before supping it gleefully! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

OK, OK,, we do have a selection here, so if you drop by, we can offer you Windhoek instead of Castle :-))) Or a few other interesting brands, as well as mampoer, of course, which should not be spilt on painted surfaces or exposed to children or naked lights.

Regards, Brian

Reply to
Brian McMahon

Thanks Phil and Lin, nice card, merry christmas and I'll hoist one to you too !

Regards, Brian

Reply to
Brian McMahon

When you are on that Patio in the sun after a hard day's work, then a cold Castle is the right stuff, or even a Lion or a Mosi. A warm bitter just doesn't hit the spot in those circumstances.

Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Yep, when in Rome, chalk the grafiti in latin ! :-)))

Brian

Reply to
Brian McMahon

Whoops, forgot the sacred bit !