NARAM-46: Time to Mail Your Registration In!

It seems that NARAMs come to Virginia only once every 15 years, or that's the track record so far. Great Meadow is a fantastic place to fly rockets.
1,500+ Team America Rocketry Challenge contestants agree! Now it's your turn to fly with us.
There's less than a week to mail one's NARAM-46 registration in to avoid those pesky late fees! Go to www.naram.org to see what you'll be missing out on if you don't act soon.
Jonathan Rains NARAM-46 CD

And they have a lot of history, going back to 1889! Hope you used a different patch vendor than Trip!

Am I missing something here. I just took a look at http://www.naram.org/registration.html and it says "Register early - all applications postmarked after June 30, 2004 must include a $20 late fee.". That's almost 2 weeks away, not less than one week.
Bob "pink book lawyer who never got around to joining the procrastination club but could be a founding member" Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"         >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! <<< Kaplow Klips & Baffle:    http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org
Bob Kaplow wrote:

missing
6/30 is correct. Less then one metric week? I must be suffering from staying up until 1 am every night 'working' on NARAM. Jonathan