Topics In Advanced Model Rocketry

So I ordered a new paperbound copy of this from MIT press. Was flabbergasted that it was available again. It arrived yesterday. A wonderful volume with much good stuff and a number of errors, all of which fit in with the book's charm - a work of love by ambitious students. At $70.00 it's a bit steep but well worth it. Grab it while you can!

I've been out of things for a couple of years. What ever happened to the NAR project to republish this?

-Larry Curcio

Reply to
Larry Curcio

Just a guess, but if it's available from MIT, there's probably a reason they won't let the NAR reprint it.

Bob Kaplow

DOA

Reply to
Jerry Irvine