Re: Problems with Performance Hobbies?

I just spoke to him. Give him a call at 202-723-8257.

Anyone know if there's any kind of problem at Performance Hobbies? > > I sent in an order on May 21, got an automated email confirmation of >the order, didn't hear from them for weeks, sent them an email asking >them about the order on June 9, tried calling a few days later (no >answer), and still havent' heard anything from them. Is there a >problem with this company that I'm not aware of? > >Alternatively, anyone know another company that sells the individual >componants of the Kosdon TRM motors? I need a forward closure and >nozzle washer for a 54mm Kosdon... > >Ric T. > snipped-for-privacy@sct.org
Reply to
Phil Stein

Well, that would be helpful if I was looking for Ellis Mountain hardware, but I'm looking for Kosdon hardware....

They're not the same, are they?

Ric

Reply to
Ric T.

D'oh!

No, as far as I know, they're not. Sorry about that.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

I would try contacting Animal Motor Works directly. They used to be Kosdon East, and are probably the ones still supplying parts for the older Kosdon stuff.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

I know they suck at e-mail.

Gus

Reply to
Augustus McCrae

I called a few times yesterday, got no response. He called back and left a message today. He'll get to ya.

Reply to
Dan Patell

Reply to
Phil Stein

He is around, just got some stuff today from him, I called Tuesday. Ken is the man

Reply to
Jerome

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis