Can you come up with a caption for this photo? [OT]

"It's all fun and games until someone loses and eye."

-Rob

Reply to
Rob Bazinet

"But I don't want to be a pirate" - blatantly stolen from a Seinfeld episode.

-Rob

Reply to
Rob Bazinet

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

Winnie Mae??? Looks to me like she already did! : )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Reply to
Mike

"Before the Wiley Post gig, I was a stand in for Saddam."

Doug Is anyone old enough to know who Wiley Post was?

Reply to
Doug Sams

National BB Gun Champion visits modeler's convention

Reply to
Gary

'I guess it is true, I WILL go blind if I keep......'

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Gene wrote:

Reply to
nedtovak

"Uh sir, when we told you to keep an eye out for this model, we didn't mean literally."

Alternately:

"The world's only _good guy_ pirate is awarded a model airplane."

Reply to
RayDunakin

I remember. I was reading the replies, mine was going to be " In memory of Wiley Post (and Will Rogers)".

Reply to
Christopher Deem

"Number 2, disguised with a WHITE eye patch, looks for secret transportation for Mini-Me"

David Erbas-White

Gene wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

"Has anyone seen my thong?"

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

What I want to know is, Why the hell is saddam wearing an eyepatch?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Oh yeah! We have a winner ladies and gentlemen! Made me laugh out loud.

Short and sweet.

Well done, Darren, excellent,

steve

Reply to
default

Ya know, I didn't realize the "Winnie Mae" was Post's airplane. I was just keying on the eye patch. But when I read your reply, I Googled it and sho-nuff, there it was.

So maybe the guy in the pic really isn't blind in that eye.

Doug Many of the streets around Addison Field (north of Dallas) are named after famous pilots. Wiley Post Rd is one I've driven past many times. And I wanna salute every time I go past Boyington.

Reply to
Doug Sams

"Doug Sams" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mygate.mailgate.org:

I suppose next you'll ask about Will Rogers.

Reply to
Dan Major

I was always partial to the line "First day with the hook"

Bob Kaplow

"Sure, Mom told me not to run with scissors, but hey, at least I'm color-coordinated with my scale models".

Reply to
Fred B