Can you come up with a caption for this photo? [OT]

...but I'll stop when I need contacts... :-)>

Reply to
Gene

Mohamed explores the model airplane convention while keeping an eye out for chicks.

Reply to
Reece Talley

I guess it's really true... 9 out of 10 "mature" men are overweight!

Reply to
Scott Aleckson

"You know guys, I'm starting to think it would have been a lot easier to just put a BoosterVision camera in that plane."

Reply to
RayDunakin

Not old enough to have met him but the park I flew at as a kid was sort of adjacent to the Wiley Post Airport in Bethany, Oklahoma -- About a mile north from where it was mentioned the Joads started their trip west...

Lost an Astron Scrambler modified for the mighty D13 motor when it drifted and landed somewhere inside the fence perimeter. Huge field then--Filled with baseball parks, a football stadium and soccer yards since.

Andy

- USAF & Contractor Brat

Reply to
Andy Eng