Rathburne please help, is this a photo of you?

"Mr Rathburne",
I am trying to settle a debate with someone who e-mailed me this
photo. He thinks the guy standing second over from the right side (the
one standing behind the other gentleman) is you. He said he met you at
Timonium and this is a photo of you. Is that true?

He said the two of you talked about naval stuff at the train show and
you served on the USS Rathburne. He found this photo on your web based
train photo site.
Jerry Simonton
Reply to
MileHighCaboose
MileHighCaboose
Never spoke with anyone at Timonium, I am shopping. In and out by noon. Have not been there in a while; to far. Certainly never about Navy stuff. It is a big US Navy so any ship would have tens thousands of sailors on it over the years. Who is this 'friend'?
Reply to
MrRathburne
Funny, you are new. Who are you really and what is your issue? Get it out in the open. The flame wars are over so I am afraid if that is your bent you are late.
Reply to
MrRathburne
Rathburne You are becoming an urban legend of sorts. A friend sent me that same picture almost a year ago wondering if it was you. BTW, are you going to be at Timonium this month? I get a kick out of watching the crowd! Chooch
Reply to
chooch
Dunno who's who, but the track looks like it used to be Conrail, with that nice dark ballast and all. Ah, the days...
:) Ian
Reply to
AmtkJxn
"MileHighCaboose" wrote
I've always pictured Rathburne as having a pointed head -decidedly pointed, having spent hours on end, shoved into an electric pencil sharpener.
Reply to
Dont Know My Name