[ebay] Who would have guessed Rathburne

was an eBay seller?

Dont Know My Name

this is worse than what I have to deal with at school... with all of the immature 14-18 year olds saying "yeah, your mom" and something about last night... big deal, who cares, he might be a pain to you, and to others, but take it off group please, I'd MUCH prefer you to have posted something worth at least a moment of my time over this

The state of this group is decaying, I would certainly like to bring it back to the way it once was, without all the bickering like cynical 12 year olds...

Thanks

Brandon

Reply to
N2trains

Some here say I have already had one so this can't be me.

Reply to
MrRathburne

Gee Rathy, you don't have to sell your trains for a lobotomy! I'm sure there are some folks right here that would gladly donate money for the cause! :-) ----->----->-----> (passing the collection plate)----->-----> to Jerry

Reply to
chooch

Can you tell from this photo of Rathburne whether he has had a lobotomoy or not? He is the second from the right, the guy standing behind the other fellow.

Hi Oh Silver Away!

Reply to
MileHighCaboose