Fork lift gloat

It seems that somebody should check the oil in the forklifts once in a while! My Alice Chalmers died a quick death when it threw a rod yesterday on a trip to the platter down the street. My buddy that does our forklift repair and sales used to be my next door neighbor picked up the AC and dropped off a Toyota. What a nice ride! Tilt wheel, side motion forks, power everything, comfortable and precise! He said to try it for a while and if I want it, he'll take $4500. I drove it ten feet and knew it was sold.

He said he would have a mechanic drop in every time they were in the neighborhood to check the oil because we are incapable.

Look at the Toyota:

Tom Gardner

wow thats embarrassing. i do like the ergonomics on the toyotas

Reply to
erik litchy

Those are Toyotas very good machines, if you can get the help to not pick on the thing it'll last.

John

Reply to
JohnM

Looks like a nice ride, Tom. I love those deals where everything feels right from the first moment.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy