WTD: Boyar Schultz 612 Parts drawings

I picked up a basket case of a Boyar Schultz 612 surface grinder this morning from a local club member. As I didn't take it apart, I'm looking for the exploded parts list for it to help me reassemble it. Might anyone have a copy they can scan and email me or know of somewhere on the web where it can be downloaded?

Thanks guys Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Have a look at the seller "landry433" on ebay. I bought a cd from him containing the user's manual. The back of the manual has numerous mechanical drawings of the various parts on the grinder.

Reply to
AL

"AL" wrote in news:RHFvd.498757$wV.361817@attbi_s54:

Got it covered, several HSM'rs volunteered their material and I'm sharing what I have. Thanks guys Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega