Boyar Schultz 612 grinder for rebuild or parts

We have a 612 (manual) for rebuild or parts. Solid motor and spindle. The ways need to be trued. Currently stored on a trailer. $250.00

Reply to
DEWaldron

"DEWaldron" wrote in message news:c11f2$537f82ca$43de0cc0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com...

And where exactly is the trailer located at?

PrecisionmachinisT

Part it out, you will get way more money from parts and scrap.

Ignoramus32717

Already sold!

Reply to
DEWaldron

Oh I wasn't wanting to buy it, I was just pointing out that it's kind of dumb to be offering something for sale to a global audience without divulging it's whereabouts.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

Put it to work by someone who's not a moron, it'll pay for itself a thousand times over.

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT