Boyar Schultz 612 grinder for rebuild or parts

We have a 612 (manual) for rebuild or parts. Solid motor and spindle. The ways
need to be trued. Currently stored on a trailer. $250.00
Reply to
DEWaldron
"DEWaldron" wrote in message news:c11f2$537f82ca$43de0cc0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com...
And where exactly is the trailer located at?
PrecisionmachinisT
Part it out, you will get way more money from parts and scrap.
Ignoramus32717
Already sold!
Reply to
DEWaldron
"DEWaldron" wrote in message news:72f0b$53800f6a$43de0cc0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com...
Oh I wasn't wanting to buy it, I was just pointing out that it's kind of dumb to be offering something for sale to a global audience without divulging it's whereabouts.
Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT
Put it to work by someone who's not a moron, it'll pay for itself a thousand times over.
Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT