Healthcare services

Email mailto:info.com info.com Web :

offers healthcare services that support business strategies and facilitate improvements for customers in selected industries and the government sector. Drawing upon extensive capabilities in consulting, business processes, applications, and IT infrastructure, we leverage deep industry expertise to craft integrated, industry-specific solutions to meet each customer's current and long-term needs. Our healthcare services comprise of:Medical BillingDemographic and charge service, cash posting services, accounts receivable, full practice services, electronic and paper claims submission, resubmission and correction of rejected claims, full range of reports reduces payroll costs, boosts revenue, ensures administrative process quality, and enhances physician and patients' satisfaction. Medical Claims CodingCPT and HCPCS coding Process, Medicare Reimbursement, Preparing Medicare Claims, Medicare Compliance, Denial Management, Electronic claims submission, CMS-1500, HIPAA-mandated Coding Systems, ICD-9, Modifiers, Level I and Level II codes enables fewer denials, and enhanced revenueMedical TranscriptionDelivery includes History and Physical Chart notes, Operative and procedure notes, Consultation Reports, Discharge Summary, Rehabilitation notes, Cardiac catheterization reports, EEG reports, ECG reports, Radiography reports, Progress report, Psychiatric evaluation, Radiology reports, Emergency Notes through secured and confidential, latest dictation technology, well-qualified and experienced transcribers, and high-end software technologies Medical Claims ProcessingMailroom services, implementation services, clearinghouse integration services, quality assurance testing services For pricing and further details, please write to mailto:info.com

Reply to
datagrep