Healthcare question

You guys seem to know everything so maybe you can explain something to me.

Why can't we repeal Obamacare but keep the ACA? It seems like a no brainer but perhaps Im missing some detail.

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On 07/18/2017 12:22 PM, Gunner Asch wrote: ...

Primarily because the ACA _is_ "Obamacare"_

Reply to
dpb

Double "LOL!" Mostly at the original gag.

Reply to
Rudy Canoza

Posted to RCM only.

Obama called his healthcare plan the Affordable Care Act, which Nancy Pugnosey said we'd "have to pass it in order to read it."

Republicans call the ACA by the name "Obamacare".

- If ever the Time should come, when vain and aspiring

Men shall possess the highest Seats in Government,

our Country will stand in Need of its experienced

Patriots to prevent its Ruin. -- Samuel Adams

Reply to
Larry Jaques