50 Eye-catching Motorcycles from Muskegon Biker Weekend

Lots of chrome and plenty of Harleys. This ran in our Local paper the other day. A couple of V-8 Trikes in there too...

Leon Fisk

Sweet!

Lotsa cool rides.

Digging the old Cushman too.

Reply to
Spain

My critic, lots of cool bikes but most of the pictures didn't show enough of the bike detail. Worst of all, only one chic, what kind of motorcycle pictures are those! Sheesh. Mikek

Reply to
amdx