Images of old (1966) tug boat

Hi,
Article ran in the local paper recently. I don't usually look at the included pictures but this one surprised me. The two tug boats were a
lot bigger than I imagined them to be. Quite a few images (69 total) are of the engine area.
=="Tug boats cover 3,000 miles battling waves, seasickness to reach Muskegon"
http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2017/04/two_tug_boats_arrived_in_muske.html =Thought maybe some of you would enjoy the images...
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b