Re: CAD TUTOR REQUIRED- HAMILTON AREA

Now wait a minute TD, Hamilton (Ontario) is just down the road from me....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Oops..........sorry, Michael. Let me amend my previous answer, then:

........unless you are fortunate enough to be close enough to someone such as Michael Bulatovich. He's worth it. Don't even ask the rate, just pay the bill he sends you. ;)

......all kidding aside, if you find someone local who you KNOW is good, then it might well be worth a few sessions. Just be careful. I've seen some things written by 'consultants' that would give me great caution before paying them for their 'services'.

Reply to
TomD
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich