Raster image problems

Here's my dilema... I'll insert a raster image into model space. I then make a view port from paperspace. After I place any text, dimensions, etc. in paperspace. They drop behind the raster image, even though it's in modelspace. Draworder doesn't solve the problem. If I shutdown and restart AutoCAD, things will be in the right order...if I change tabs, though, all my callouts will drop behind the image again. Is there a permanent solution to my problem?

Reply to
Scott Klinger