Raster image - how to make all my line appear on TOP of it

I have a dwg where I imported a raster image I want to put in the background so I can use it as a guide for making a drawing.

Problem is, unlike most graphic drawing programs where you can set the order of display from front to back, in ACAD, I don't see a way to do this. As a result, all my lines are appearing BEHIND the raster image, instead of in front.

Any idea how to change this?

Reply to
Apropos

move the raster image in the Z axis.

bob

Reply to
sycochkn

Try:

Tools - Display Order.

At least it is in R14.

Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac

Reply to
Jerry G

Duh; stupid me. Right there it was.

Problem is, though, that every time I move it or scale it I have to keep sending it BACK. Very annoying when I'm trying to position the image to a certain spot and scale it properly.

Reply to
Apropos

How would this help? I'd have to move everything to the Z axis, too, and even then, what effect would that have?

Reply to
Apropos

The actual z value does not matter as long as it is negative.

Bob

Reply to
sycochkn

HERE A NEW DILEMMA~~~

I have an inherited dwg and there is some parameter set so that whenever I insert any raster into that particular dwg, it becomes frozen. I cannot move, click or gab it in any capacity. The odd thing is that this rasater works in every other dwg where I insert it. I can move, click and gab it. Hmmm?

Reply to
rabit524

Reply to
rutu