Raster image - how to make all my line appear on TOP of it

I have a dwg where I imported a raster image I want to put in the background
so I can use it as a guide for making a drawing.
Problem is, unlike most graphic drawing programs where you can set the order
of display from front to back, in ACAD, I don't see a way to do this. As a
result, all my lines are appearing BEHIND the raster image, instead of in
front.
Any idea how to change this?
Reply to
Apropos
move the raster image in the Z axis.
bob
Reply to
sycochkn
Try:
Tools - Display Order.
At least it is in R14.
Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac
not TO the z-axis, IN the z-axis. Set the z value to -1 if everything else is z-positive
Apr> How would this help? I'd have to move everything to the Z axis, too, and
Reply to
Jerry G
Duh; stupid me. Right there it was.
Problem is, though, that every time I move it or scale it I have to keep sending it BACK. Very annoying when I'm trying to position the image to a certain spot and scale it properly.
wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...
Reply to
Apropos
How would this help? I'd have to move everything to the Z axis, too, and even then, what effect would that have?
Reply to
Apropos
The actual z value does not matter as long as it is negative.
Bob
Reply to
sycochkn
HERE A NEW DILEMMA~~~
I have an inherited dwg and there is some parameter set so that whenever I insert any raster into that particular dwg, it becomes frozen. I cannot move, click or gab it in any capacity. The odd thing is that this rasater works in every other dwg where I insert it. I can move, click and gab it. Hmmm?
Reply to
rabit524
Hey It's simple no need to change the Z axis. Simply change the order and select "send to back". Then after that whever you draw will come on top of it. :) Rutu
Reply to
rutu
Make sure imageframe is set to ON
Reply to