Background Image?

I was wondering if there is a way to insert an image into the background of a drawing. Such as a watermark, but an image like our company logo.

We are having our drawings used by other people on a regular bases and would like at least put something behind the drawing.
Is this possible?
Thanks
Kevin
I could be wrong but I don't think you can insert a raster image on your drawing template and have it display behind the drawing views. It'll display in front.
You could sketch your logo across the white space of your template in very thin dotted lines maybe and that would get a similar effect. Hatch it with a solid that plots very pale and it might give you what you're looking for.
It would be possible if you are sending PDF's, Bluebeam PLUS allows the insertion of "Stamps" with graphics. (Just tried it)
I assume other PDF writers have similar features.
John Layne
This I haven't tried yet.
I will have to look into this. My VAR said it wan not possible at this time. They did submit an enhancement request for me. I will have to find another way for the time being.
Thanks for the idea.
message

It's not the standard bluebeam that comes with SolidWorks but the Plus version.