Background Image?

I was wondering if there is a way to insert an image into the background of a drawing. Such as a watermark, but an image like our company logo.

We are having our drawings used by other people on a regular bases and would like at least put something behind the drawing.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Scheeringa

I could be wrong but I don't think you can insert a raster image on your drawing template and have it display behind the drawing views. It'll display in front.

You could sketch your logo across the white space of your template in very thin dotted lines maybe and that would get a similar effect. Hatch it with a solid that plots very pale and it might give you what you're looking for.

Reply to
rockstarwallyMYAPPENDIX

It would be possible if you are sending PDF's, Bluebeam PLUS allows the insertion of "Stamps" with graphics. (Just tried it)

I assume other PDF writers have similar features.

John Layne

Reply to
John Layne

This I haven't tried yet.

I will have to look into this. My VAR said it wan not possible at this time. They did submit an enhancement request for me. I will have to find another way for the time being.

Thanks for the idea.

"John Layne" insertion of "Stamps" with graphics. (Just tried it)

Reply to
Kevin Scheeringa

It's not the standard bluebeam that comes with SolidWorks but the Plus version.

Reply to
John Layne