STOLEN R/C Equipment in the Atlanta area!!!!!!!!!

I live on the south side of Atlanta. This past week someone took the
time to unscrew about 20+ screws holding the plywood and facer boards
to gain access to the storage shed where my dad, brother and myself
store our R/C equipment. The following items were removed:
1 - Goldberg Cub -Red w/ white starburst pattern with OS FS90
1 - Goldberg Cub -Yellow & blue Navy trainer pattern w/ servos and
OS FS 70
1 - Miss Martha (don't remember the color, it was by brother's). Has
OS46FX and custom machined high-speed wheels.
1 - I believe .60 AT-6 Texan in traditional trainer scheme missing
the wing (was in another location).
1 - Sig Kadet LT-40 white/red customer bomb bay w/ top loading
hatch. OS FS 70.
1 - Futaba 6XA
1 - JR 6ch
2 or 3 Futaba 4ch
This person may be also trying to unload several pieces of lawn care
equipment as well. Stilh back-pack and hand head gas blowers. Stihl
chainsaw. Stihl bushking (weed-easter with saw blade) and a homelite
edger. The individual in question may also being trying to unload a
Yerg Dog gokart.
Anyone that may have seen any of this stuff or heard anything please
email me: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. As much as I would love to get this
stuff back I would really like to see this guy behind bars.
Reply to
none