newbie w/ NexStar seeks club & instructor

Hi all, After years of anticipation, I finally broke down and bought a NexStar and am seeking an instructor and club to fly in. I'm in the Phoenix, AZ
(north side) around Thunderbird & Greenway.
What clubs might I find locally? How much should I expect to pay an instructor, or would someone be willing to coach me out of love for the sport? :)
-Steve in Phx. two snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
try these links
http://modelaircraft.org/templates/ama /
www.azmodelaviators.com