newbie w/ NexStar seeks club & instructor

Hi all,
After years of anticipation, I finally broke down and bought a NexStar
and am seeking an instructor and club to fly in. I'm in the Phoenix, AZ
(north side) around Thunderbird & Greenway.
What clubs might I find locally? How much should I expect to pay an
instructor, or would someone be willing to coach me out of love for the
sport? :)
-Steve in Phx.
two snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to