Byron P-51 for sale

Hi,

I looked around for the right place to post this. I hope this is the right group for such a thing. I have a Byron P-51 for sale. The kit is 99% complete with the 50 motor and upgraded retracts, I think that these are robart retracts. The kit did not have directions with it and most of the glassing on the wings is complete. I paid $1650.00 for it several years ago and haven't done anything with it. If you are seriously interested you can contact me at 630-892-3548. I'll consider offers of $1200.00 or better.

I live in Aurora Il. - 45 miles west of Chicago. The wings, landing gear and motor are already installed so this will be very difficult to ship anywhere. Hopefully you like a Sunday drive.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Ghebelian

Reply to
Mark Ghebelian