ADT2005 vs. Norton System Works

Platform: Architectural Desktop 2005
2 releases ago, Autocad had a problem with Norton Anti-Virus. 2004 release had no difficulty with same. Now, with ADT2005 it appears that Norton System
Works kills ADT features if one allows Norton to scan the registry. Autodesk knows about the conflict and is working to find a solution. The fix is easy but a simi royal pain ... just "Repair Registry" in *Add/Remove Programs * Change*. Wouldn't it be nice if Adesk folks would inform us of known problems like this!?
Has anyone expreienced the problem with standard AutoCAD 2005 or am I just "lucky"?

Hi George,
one possible solution might be to deinstall (if ever possible) the NAV-Software.
Johannes
--
Aus technischen Grnden befindet sich die Signatur
auf der Rckseite dieser Mail!
wrote:

release
System
Autodesk
easy
Programs *

just
I have Norton System Works 2004 and AutoCAD 2005 Full. No problems with missing features, or any for that matter.
Chris

Looks like the seek & destroy dll files Norton's registry scan is looking for may be limited to Architectural Desktop.
wrote:

Norton
is