Worn Norton table

Hello everyone!
My friend has a VDF 21 RO lathe made in 1939. The Norton table is so
worn by now that I am looking for a manual to replace it.
[image:

Does anyone know any source for such manual?
thanks in advance
Reply to
gigford
cant help thinking, it looks more 60's than 39 .
all the best.markj
Reply to
mark
Dick Ellis, who passes by this group from time to time has a VDF of similar vintage - and he is very impressed with it. He might have a manual or could copy the worn table.
Charles
littlewrongs
Hello Charles!
Do you know the forum nickname of Dick Ellis? I could contact him sending a private message.
Reply to
gigford
It's usenet. You're not in a forum despite what rc groups tell you..
I'll email him
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping