Worn Norton table

Hello everyone!
My friend has a VDF 21 RO lathe made in 1939. The Norton table is so worn by now that I am looking for a manual to replace it.
[image:
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj30/lorandn/VDFRO.jpg]
Does anyone know any source for such manual?
thanks in advance
--
gigford

cant help thinking, it looks more 60's than 39 .
all the best.markj

Dick Ellis, who passes by this group from time to time has a VDF of similar vintage - and he is very impressed with it. He might have a manual or could copy the worn table.
Charles http://www.homeworkshop.org.uk
Hello Charles!
Do you know the forum nickname of Dick Ellis? I could contact him sending a private message.
--
gigford
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 04:16:49 -0500, gigford

It's usenet. You're not in a forum despite what rc groups tell you.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
I'll email him
Charles