Worn Norton table

Hello everyone!

My friend has a VDF 21 RO lathe made in 1939. The Norton table is so worn by now that I am looking for a manual to replace it. [image:

Does anyone know any source for such manual?

thanks in advance

Reply to
gigford

cant help thinking, it looks more 60's than 39 .

all the best.markj

Reply to
mark

Dick Ellis, who passes by this group from time to time has a VDF of similar vintage - and he is very impressed with it. He might have a manual or could copy the worn table.

Charles

littlewrongs

Hello Charles!

Do you know the forum nickname of Dick Ellis? I could contact him sending a private message.

Reply to
gigford

It's usenet. You're not in a forum despite what rc groups tell you..

I'll email him

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping