Bantam Headstock Sleeve Question

Can abybody out there with a Bantam do me a favour please? I need to know the OD size at both ends and the length of the headstock adaptor sleeve. This is the sleeve that takes it down from I believe a 4.5MT external to a 3MT internal size.

Unfortunately mine is in storage for a while until I get a new shed sorted so I can't get access to measure it.

I did of course ask the same question at the Colchester Yahoo group, but currently the moderators over there have still not seen fit to let me post freely, and my "moderater approved" questions are taking 4-5 days to appear after I post them. Grrrr.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill