Myford Mini-Kop Model 3

I appear to have acquired one of the above (as subject, it's a hydraulic copy lathe, 60's CNC innit) and I know Tony G has manuals
etc, but was wondering if anyone here had any other info such as specs, pictures, or just stories?
TIA
Guy Fawkes Wrote:

I did have one but sold it last year, I recommend that you obtain a manual fromTony. Are you in the U.K.? Dick
--
rjellis

aye SWest