Al alloy channel ?

Anyone know where I can get a length of extruded aluminium channel, any size between 100 X 40 X 3 mm and 120 X 50 X 5 mm
Either straight Al or alloy. I only need about 200 mm but will buy any length up to a meter or so.
Jim Hawkins

Where are you? GW Metals in Worcester are excellent for offcuts like this but that's no use to you if you're in Kinross or wherever.
Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck

Ringwood Precison Engineering (01425 476296) might be worth a try. They sell a lot of offcuts on eBay as ukroy but have a lot more than listed there so would be worth a phone call.
I have a 6 foot length of 6" x 2" box section with wall thickness of about 0.147" - any good?
Bob