Used 1/4" drill bushings

Any of you pack rats have a bunch of these? Large lots go for as little as 50 cents each over on Fleabay. Alas, mixed sizes or 'not
the size I'm looking for'.
Need at least 50 and will buy up to a 100 if the price is right. Heavily worn is OK, most any style or length will work as long as some of them can be spaced 1/2" apart with out a lot of effort. Most will be 3/4" apart.
Latest boondoggle I'm working on... Stay tuned, same Bat channel. Umm, wait that was 8 years ago. Not bats this time.
--
William

On Mon, 25 May 2020 21:48:57 -0400, William Bagwell

1+ $2.90 10+ $2.45 25+ $2.15 https://www.leevalley.com/en-us/shop/hardware/jig-and-fixture-parts/40089-drill-guide-bushings Free shipping for orders over $30.
--
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.

--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
On Sun, 31 May 2020 11:30:47 -0700, Larry Jaques

Thanks! Never would have looked at Leevally, think of them as a woodworkers supply. Though it looks like they are much more...
25 would be enough to see if my idea will work. Threaded is fine as long as it is not a proprietary thread. Out of stock at the moment.
--
William