Anyone got a manual for th turret that goes on the DV-59 lathe?
I need an adjustment document.
In normal operation..the handle brings the turret forward on the slide, then as it returns..it cams the turret to the next position.
Im working on one for a friend..that doesnt spin the turret..UNLESS you put a screw in the small hole in the operators side of the turret and spinning it..cams it to the right under spring pressure. At this point..the turret will spin when properly done. However...the small gizmo will return counter clockwise and then its back and forth and no spin.
Im trying to remember if its supposed to lock in each mode
The methodology of the left has always been:
- Repeat the lie as many times as possible
- Have as many people repeat the lie as often as possible
- Eventually, the uninformed believe the lie
- The lie will then be made into some form oflaw
- Then everyone must conform to the lie