Datestamp

         Put your hand up the boy who changed my computer clock datestamp from April 08 to Nov 08........
    Stevenson....do you know anything about this? What about you, Neill, Forbes?
    Come along now...nobody's leaving until somebody owns up!

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:57:01 +0100, Chris Edwards

LOL !!
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk http://www.oldengine.co.uk

    It's no laughing matter, Forbes - see me after.

Im waiting anxiously to see what messages will appear in november now :)
Dave

No Sir Don't tell anyone but it was someone from Nottingham whose Dad has a Reliant. Or so they say. I've been promised a ride in it.
Henry

I've got it, I've got, is his first name ROBIN ?

It might be but he is usually known as John.
Henry

I know, I know, ... it was just me having another really pathetic attempt at humour. Oh well, back to RC-group for me.

What about Batman?
Regards, Tony
On or around Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:57:01 +0100, Chris Edwards

it's the same bugger who changed the clock on the video to october.
Chris Edwards wrote:

u karn't like keep us in cause that ud be like rongful imprissionment n i know mi rights and anyway ive just txted me mum and she says i gotta pick mi baby sister up at 3 cause shes aving her air dun n hoo wants to touch ur poxy puter anyway its a crap spec 4 games n stuf innit n anyway anna my support worker on childline says its ur fault leaving ur puter un ah tended like

And I have togo an see mee grannie who is havin all her teeth taken out and a gas cooker put in. Things has bean bad since me grandarse's funeral. Taa, like
Norm

And now in English !!!! .......... ;->
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:57:01 +0100, Chris Edwards

You could at least tell us who wins the 2:30 at Ascot <G>
Regards, Tony

You've been trying to get back in again, have you? <G>
Regards, Tony

My secret's out at last, but I was desperate !
.
Chris Edwards, you know, the 'Mustardmender-one', did write ..........

Take no notice chaps - he's been living in the past for years.
--
Mike Whittome

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:25:44 +0100, Mike Whittome

I wonder if he's noticed the difference between Gregorian and Julian calendars and the lost 13 days ?
If he thinks he's got two weeks in hand he's in for a shock.
. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.