Datestamp

Put your hand up the boy who changed my computer clock datestamp from April 08 to Nov 08........ Stevenson....do you know anything about this? What about you, Neill, Forbes?

Come along now...nobody's leaving until somebody owns up!

Reply to
Chris Edwards

LOL !!

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

It's no laughing matter, Forbes - see me after.

Reply to
Chris Edwards

On or around Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:57:01 +0100, Chris Edwards enlightened us thusly:

it's the same bugger who changed the clock on the video to october.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

r way!" =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0

Im waiting anxiously to see what messages will appear in november now :)

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

u karn't like keep us in cause that ud be like rongful imprissionment n i know mi rights and anyway ive just txted me mum and she says i gotta pick mi baby sister up at 3 cause shes aving her air dun n hoo wants to touch ur poxy puter anyway its a crap spec 4 games n stuf innit n anyway anna my support worker on childline says its ur fault leaving ur puter un ah tended like

Reply to
John Blakeley

And I have togo an see mee grannie who is havin all her teeth taken out and a gas cooker put in. Things has bean bad since me grandarse's funeral. Taa, like

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

You could at least tell us who wins the 2:30 at Ascot

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

You've been trying to get back in again, have you?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

And now in English !!!! .......... ;->

Reply to
Brad.

No Sir Don't tell anyone but it was someone from Nottingham whose Dad has a Reliant. Or so they say. I've been promised a ride in it.

Henry

Reply to
Dragon
.

Chris Edwards, you know, the 'Mustardmender-one', did write ..........

Take no notice chaps - he's been living in the past for years.

Reply to
Mike Whittome

I wonder if he's noticed the difference between Gregorian and Julian calendars and the lost 13 days ?

If he thinks he's got two weeks in hand he's in for a shock.

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

I've got it, I've got, is his first name ROBIN ?

Reply to
Brad.

My secret's out at last, but I was desperate !

Reply to
Brad.

It might be but he is usually known as John.

Henry

Reply to
Dragon

What about Batman?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

I know, I know, ... it was just me having another really pathetic attempt at humour. Oh well, back to RC-group for me.

Reply to
Brad.